Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Hello!

Hi! I'm Kimberley, a twenty-something girl who loves books, coffee and lazing in her pyjamas.

I currently write a blog about my mental health called Musings of an Anxious Girl which has steadily grown in readers, and I previously did a similar blog called The Hopeful Hummingbird. I've decided to broaden my horizons a little and blog about all the other things I love in life - make up, beauty, and lifestyle products.



As an Independent Avon Representative, I will probably be doing a fair few reviews of their products, but I want to try and see what other lovely products are out there. I particularly love anything natural, organic, or free of harsh chemicals as I tend to have quite delicate skin. So let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like me to review!

Anyway, I will probably talk a little more about myself throughout each post, but for now, I'll say buh-bye and I hope you enjoy reading my posts!


Love,
Kim - x -

No comments:

Post a Comment